Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Able to consistently lift 50 lbs. on a consistent basis while maintaining an appropriate pace
- Maintain an average of 50 picks per hour
- Safely operate an electric pallet jack, both walk along and rider
- Cleaning work area after shift is complete
- Other duties assigned from time to time by manager
Requirements and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work safely while maintaining a brisk pace
- Can Do attitude
- Basic math aptitude skills
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk and climb stairs and into truck. The employee frequently is required to lift, push and move up to 50lbs. The employee is occasionally required to reach, sit and use handle eye coordination.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud and works in outside in various climate conditions.