The Reset Specialist is responsible for managing and coordinating all resets and ensuring 100% accuracy in a timely manner.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The duties of the Reset Coordinator include, but are not limited to:
- Managing/heading all resets to ensure 100% accuracy in the marketplace
- Ensuring everything runs smoothly and cooler is left to BBI standards after all resets
- Assisting Shelf Space Manager when needed with drawing sets and/or with other related shelf space related duties matters
- Assist other departments, such as merchandising etc. on a weekly basis, when reset projects are completed
- Other duties as assigned from time to time by management as business conditions warrant
Requirements and Qualifications
- High School Diploma required
- 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to project positive and professional image when at client site
- Ability to effectively practice safe driving and proper lifting techniques
- Ability to interface effectively with other department, customers and vendors
- Ability to behave in a manner which will display loyalty to Better Brands
- Ability to work with all departments within Better Brands
- Demonstrate proficiency in computer applications, esp. Microsoft Office Suite, Space Planning Plus, and Planogram Management Tool
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, bend and climb stairs and lift, push and move up to 50lbs. The employee is occasionally required to reach, sit and use hand eye coordination.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud. Travel to client for resets on a daily basis in changing climate conditions.