Non-Alcohol Sales Representative
The NA Sales Representative is responsible for selling and merchandising product in accounts serviced by Better Brands and maintain proper product rotations as per Better Brands standards.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The duties of the NA Sales Representative include, but are not limited to:
- Stock, merchandise, rotate, and face product on display in appropriate cold box, cooler, hot shelf and backroom at client site.
- Execute sales calls at retail and merchandise accounts
- Manage product rotation as per BBI standards
- Maintain back room stock space, appearance, rotation breakage, etc.
- Maintain accurate account records
- Minimize product out of stock
- Monitor and adhere to proper riving for each account
- Sell promotional price reductions
- Sell in and execute communicated programs and display space to support
- Sell in additional space (ex. flex cold space, coolers, warm shelves, displays)
- Monitor condition and placement of paper and permanent P.O.S.
- Communicate all key competitive activity to manager
- Other duties as assigned from time to time by management as business conditions warrant
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred
- 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to project a positive and professional image when at client site
- Ability to effectively practice safe driving and proper lifting techniques
- Ability to interface effectively with other departments, customers, and
- Ability to behave in a manner which will display loyalty to Better Brands
- Demonstrate proficiency in computer applications, esp. Microsoft Office Suite
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, bend and climb stairs and lift, push and move up to 50lbs. The employee is occasionally required to reach, sit and use hand eye coordination.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud. Travel to client to stock product on a daily basis in changing climate conditions.